Shareholders Agreements, Annual Returns and More
Once you have incorporated, we’re here to make sure all your corporate affairs are well looked after. We’ll also help you with the required agreements, such as shareholders agreements, and resolutions to make sure you’re protected from unforeseen events.
Our corporate services include the following:
- Preparation of annual returns, resolutions, minutes, and minute book review
- Drafting unanimous shareholders agreements
- Drafting corporate policies and bylaws
- Preparation of directors and shareholder resolutions
- Declaration of dividends, management fees or bonuses
- Redemption or repurchase of shares
- Declaration of trusts
- Change of directors, officers, registered office, or bylaws
- Drafting director’s indemnification agreements
Unanimous Shareholders Agreements
Be safe, not sorry.
Whether you’ve just incorporated or have been incorporated for years, a Unanimous Shareholders Agreement is a must to resolve future shareholder disputes.
A Unanimous Shareholders Agreement can deal with many issues affecting the operation of the business and the rights and responsibilities of the shareholders. The agreement can deal with shareholder disputes, financial affairs, transfer of shares, death, third-party claims against shares and other important issues.
Perhaps the biggest benefit of a Unanimous Shareholders Agreement for your business is that it forces all shareholders to consider all potential conflicts and problems and put the resolutions in writing. The simple existence of the agreement can prevent many issues from arising at all.