Calgary’s Friendly Law Firm
Welcome to our website and our Calgary law firm. We hope you find all the information you need here and encourage you to give me a call to discuss your unique circumstances.
If you’re looking for a Calgary law firm that provides solid, reliable legal assistance in the areas of small business law, wills and estates, or real estate, we invite you to come in today. There is no obligation and if we cannot meet your needs, We’ll be happy to refer you to some alternative law firms.
But we also know that lawyers provide extremely valuable services you absolutely need for both personal and business success—and peace of mind. At our Calgary law firm, it is our goal to help you achieve success. We work with you as members of your team, whether you need help with real estate, estate planning, or for your small business.
A Different Kind of Practice
Mergen Law was built to make it easy, comfortable, and at least relatively pleasant to access small business, wills and estates, and real estate legal services. You can trust that we are on your side and will work in partnership with you to achieve your goals.
Our firm is based on core values that you’ll see reflected in every interaction you have with us:
- Friendliness – We are welcoming, willing to listen and able to communicate legal matters in language you can understand.
- Economy – Our fees are reasonable and explained upfront and we try to give you solid value for services.
- Efficiency – Time is money so we strive to get jobs done fast, delivering on your schedule, not ours.
- Professionalism – We only provide services in which we are proficient and experienced. You will be referred to the right skilled practitioners when necessary.
- Practicality – We only do what’s necessary and don’t try to complicate matters or insist on additional services you don’t need.
- Honesty – What you see is what you get; there are no hidden agendas and we will always tell you if a service is a waste of your hard-earned money.
We genuinely look forward to meeting you and chatting about how we can help you with your legal issues.
Kevin & John